Every business will benefit from a simple and well thought out fire safety strategy that ensures legal compliance and sets a high benchmark for safety. This is our approach when working with you on your Fire Risk Assessment; our reports identify practical and achievable actions, which are affordable to implement and closely match the actual needs of your business.
A good Fire Risk Assessment can significantly reduce the risk of fire at your premises. Marpal employ highly qualified IFE registered Fire Risk Assessors. We provide all of our Clients with a clear and easy to understand Fire Risk Assessment Report that satisfies regulatory requirements and includes a Fire Action Plan based on the significant findings as well as photographs; floor plans identifying where remedial action is required may also be included.
The Benefit to You:
Our Advisors are highly qualified and experienced in Fire Safety, receiving good practical fire safety advice can:
- Safeguard the lives of the buildings’ occupants
- Significantly reduce the risk of fire
- Ensure that adequate escape routes are provided
- Ensure that a fire is detected quickly
- Reduce the size and spread of a fire
- Ensure that sensible management systems, policies and procedures are in place
- Ensure staff know what to do in the event of a fire
- Protect businesses or individuals from litigation
- Protect businesses reputations from the bad publicity associated with fire incidents
There is little value in preparing a Fire Risk Assessment Report, which a non-technical person cannot understand. Our reports are easy to follow, concise and clearly explains the fire action measures needed!
Want to Know More?
Get in touch with our team of professional Fire Risk Assessors today and reduce the risk of fire. For a free no obligation quote, give us a call 01332 668877 or send us an email through our online contact form.