Do you need help to develop a suitable Construction Phase Plan?
Are you looking for practical health and safety advice to keep your organisation compliant?
Whether you are acting as a Principal Contractor, or a Sub-Contractor to the Main Contractor, irrespective of your role, Marpal’s experienced Construction Health and Safety Consultants are at hand to help.
We can assist and support you with your health and safety pre-planning activities, or provide you with practical guidance and support whilst onsite.
Friendly and reliable health and safety advice is only a phone call away!
We can provide you with a full range of health and safety services, including:
- General Health & Safety Advice (Competent Person Scheme)
- Drafting Health and Safety Policies
- Assistance in drafting Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Development of Construction Phase Plans
- Assessing competence and resources for designers and contractors
- Site Safety Inspections
- Development of Building Manuals and Health and Safety Files
- Health and Safety Training courses
- Assistance with accreditation applications including CHAS, Constructionline etc.
- Developing Templates and Site Documentation
Our services are designed to help you achieve the highest standards of health and safety compliance while avoiding the costs of employing a designated health and safety professional or team!
Our team are experienced health and safety professionals with many years working in the construction industry. We know the health and safety regulations inside out (including CDM) and how they apply to Contractors. We can help save you time, frustration and money in navigating through your statutory obligations and helping you raise health and safety standards.
A high level of health and safety awareness is good for your business, instils confidence in your clients and boosts morale and productivity among your employees!
Find out more
Find out more about what our health and safety consultancy services can do for your business. To chat with one of our Construction Health and Safety Advisers about the benefits we can offer you, give us a call 01332 668877 or send us an email through our online contact form or at email@example.com.