At Marpal, we offer a cost-effective health and safety consultancy service to small and medium-sized contractors operating in the construction sector. Our services are tailored to the needs of contractors; designed to help you achieve the highest standards of health and safety compliance while avoiding the costs of employing a designated health and safety team.
What we offer you:
We can provide you with a full range of health and safety services, including:
- Drafting health and safety policies
- Risk assessments
- Assistance in drafting method statements
- Development of construction phase plans
- Assessing competence and resources for designers and contractors
- Site safety inspections
- Development of building manuals and health and safety files
- Health and safety training courses
- Assistance with accreditation applications including CHAS, Constructionline etc
Why Choose Us?
All our team are experienced health and safety professionals with many years working in the construction industry. We know all the health and safety regulations inside out and how they apply to contractor. We can help save you time, frustration and money in navigating through your statutory obligations and helping you raise health and safety standards across the board. A high level of health and safety awareness is good for your business, instils confidence in your clients and boosts morale and productivity among your employees.
Want to know more
Find out more about what our health and safety consultancy services can do for your business. To chat with one of our health and safety advisers about the benefits we can offer you and for a free, no obligation quote on any of our services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and give us a call today.