Our mission is to become the UK's leading Property and Construction Health and Safety Consultancy by providing effective advice, support and commitment on all health and safety matters in order to create a healthy and safe working environment.
Health and safety concerns affect every business, establishing a safe and healthy work space is a key priority for all responsible employers. We also recognise that compliance with the various statutes, regulations and health and safety protocols can be a time-consuming task for many businesses. As a business, we believe that you should be free to devote your time to what you do best. We offer you a helping hand and to navigate your health and safety obligations, to streamline your business and improve all aspects of your working environment.
Our consultancy services can be broken down under the following four general areas:
1) Health & Safety Advisors
2) CDM Consultancy Services
3) Asbestos Management Services
4) Fire Safety Services
Health and safety needn’t be a headache. We are committed to working with you to build a productive, long-term working relationship with your business. We believe in a proactive, common sense approach to compliance with health and safety legislation; an approach that has benefited many of the customers we have worked with over the years. So, these are our six service guarantees you can expect when working with Marpal as your health and safety advisors.
1. Friendly reliable service: we are committed to working with you according to your working schedule and the requirements of your business. When we guarantee something, you can rely on us to see it through as agreed.
2. Professional advice: you can have peace of mind that all our advice and suggestions based on a sound understanding of all relevant health and safety legislation and best practice.
3. A common sense approach to health and safety: health and safety is about improving the working environment for everyone concerned. All the solutions we recommend will be practical, affordable and will make sense for your business.
4. Prompt delivery of service within specified timescales: when we agree to deadlines we guarantee to keep them, simple as that.
5. Value for money: we aim to keep our costs as competitive and affordable as possible and will never knowingly overcharge you for our services.
6. Going that extra mile: our company philosophy is about building sound relationships with all our customers. We take a proactive approach to providing you services that add genuine value to your business.
Full details of most of our services can be found on this website. We offer a full range of consultancy services to suit the needs of your business. To discuss your health and safety requirements, please pick up the phone and give one of our consultancy team a call today – or head straight over to the online contact form and we’ll get back to you straightaway.
Celebrating 20 Years in Business We are extremely proud to announce that Marpal will have been trading for 20 years this August; quite a milestone and achievement as many businesses fail in their early years. Our expansion and growth has largely been organic; we have resisted the urge to grow too quickly, which has meant…
As a key Sponsor, Marpal are delighted to announce our commitment to promoting and improving safety and health within the Care Sector by attending and speaking at the forthcoming NASHiCS forums at both Cardiff and Edinburgh. The events are being held on 17th May and 12th June respectively. This follows the success at the NASHiCS National…
CDM REGULATIONS 2015 The CDM Regulations 2015 came into force on 6th April 2015 and replaced the CDM Regulations 2007; these being the main set of regulations for managing the health, safety and welfare on construction projects. The CDM Regulations apply to all building and construction work and includes new build, demolition, refurbishment, extensions, conversions,…
What does construction work actually mean? Well, we would all probably agree that the demolition of a block of flats, the construction of a school, the refurbishment of a hotel or an extension to a doctor’s surgery is construction work; that seems pretty obvious. So how about replacing your bathroom suite, painting and decorating a…
Depending on who you ask, a Competent Person can mean a number of things. For example, there is a Competent Person Register which was introduced by the UK Government to allow individuals or organisations to self-certify their work as complying with Building Regulations, this being an alternative to submitting a Building Notice or using an…
On the 27th June, The Care Quality Commission (CQC) wrote to all Registered Care Homes encouraging them to review their fire safety arrangements and ensure that they discharge their fire safety responsibilities, as imposed under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Within their letter the CQC suggested that Care Homes should pay particular attention…