• Do I need to have an Accident Report Book
    14th January 2020

    Reporting Of Work-Related Injuries & Incidents There is a legal requirement under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) to record and report details of work-related deaths or any specified work-related injuries and incidents.

  • 23rd December 2019

    First Aid Requirements On A Construction Site Those working on construction sites face many significant hazards and the likelihood of accidents occurring are significantly more likely, than say, compared to an office environment. It is therefore imperative that should accidents occur, that first aid is given to someone who is injured (or fallen ill), as…