• Do I need to have an Accident Report Book
    14th January 2020

    Reporting Of Work-Related Injuries & Incidents There is a legal requirement under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) to record and report details of work-related deaths or any specified work-related injuries and incidents.

  • What types of Enforcement Action could the HSE take
    19th December 2019

    What Types Of Enforcement Action Could The HSE Take? Even though employers have specific duties to ensure that health and safety regulations are compiled to protect the health, safety and welfare of their employees, within construction there continues to be a high rate of accidents and incidents which result in death, injury and financial loss…