Marpal Ltd was founded in 1998 focusing mainly on Health and Safety in the Construction industry. Since this time, we have expanded our services to include Fire Safety and Asbestos Management, all of which add extra value by providing a one-stop shop for our Clients. Within that time we have managed all types of contracts from various sectors including Defence, Nuclear, Health Care, Retail, Education and many more.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced qualified Asbestos Surveyor to work from our Head Office based in Derby. The role requires the successful candidate to travel throughout the UK. You will be required to carry out Asbestos Surveys, Annual Re-inspections of known ACM’s, deliver Asbestos Awareness Briefings, prepare and check Asbestos Survey Reports etc.
The position also offers an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their career into the field of Construction Health & Safety by providing support to our CDM Consultancy Department. All relevant training will be given to the right person who wishes to develop their career in this area.
- Hold a P402 Certificate or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience as a Lead Surveyor.
- Previous experience within Construction would be beneficial but not essential.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be able to take direction and work as part of a team.
- Be flexible and reactive to our Clients’ requirements
- Be able to spend evenings away from home on a regular basis.
- Be comfortable with all work environments, including offices, construction sites and care home environments.
- Be flexible regarding working hours and requirements.
- Hold a GCSE Maths and English (A-C) or equivalent.
- Be computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Hours of Work: 40hrs per week
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience.
Package: Car Allowance, Pension, Overnight Allowance
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV together with a covering letter to Jenny Potter ([email protected]).
**Please No Agencies**